March Favorites


The month of March was the being of Spring!
Here are my favorite products that felt like Spring and what I used throughout the month of March.


ChloĆ© Eau de Parfum: My mom picked up this perfume for me when she was shopping. When I started to wear she loved and took it from me, we have been fighting over it since that day. I cannot describe how beautiful and feminine, this perfume is, it's one of those really rare perfumes to find these days. It does not smell too flowery or too powdery, it smells like clean and fresh flowers. 
     


Bourjois Volumizer mascara: I know this mascara is not something new on the scene, but I have been using a lot recently. What's great about it that it gives you two opinions on how you would like to set your lashes. Sometimes I use step 1, or step 2, or sometimes both. The only thing I would think is negative about this product it that when you remove your make-up it gets really sticky on the lashes and around the eyes, but overall I would still buy it over again.



Pixi: Apricot Glow: This might be my favorite duo at the moment. I received this from my Ipsy subscription, and I was so excited cause these are my personal favorite colors. I feel you can never go wrong with light, neutral, and earthy tones of eyeshadow and they do complement every different outfit. If you really like this duo you won't find it as a duo on the Pixi website, but as the Mesmerizing Mineral Palette in the shade Copper Peach if I am not wrong, 


Givenchy Radically No Surgetics Foundation: I never buy brand make-up product because I am currently experimenting with makeup. Currently, I have been treating my face because of my breakouts, so I need a foundation that was going to give me full coverage of my face and reduces the redness. This foundation did everything I was looking for, it was easy to blend, and it smelled like rose water which I love. Though need to be cautious about the how many times you pump it. 




Beauty protector protect & oil: I go this hair oil from my Birchbox Subscription and to be honest, it made my hair so soft and less oily. After day two of my shower my hair would still remain nice and smooth and less frizzy. I hardly ever use oil or serums on my hair, but this one did make an imprint on me and there is a possibility I might purchase this.


accessories: I got these earrings as a gift from my friend 2-3 years ago or something like that and they have been my favorite ever since. Though recently I have been wore them more often and they matched every outfit I wore because with every hit of light it does reflect and change color. So, I everyone needs such an accessory in their collection.  



“You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming.”-Pablo Neruda


Comments

Popular Posts