MAC Lipstick Dupe?




left to right: Rimmel #120 (Cutting edge), M.A.C (rebel)


I can tell you that I am total fan of lipsticks and especially when they come in burgundy or purple-cherry colors. They give me a sense that it's always autumn. (Which is my favorite season). 

I think I found the most perfect dupe for the M.A.C rebel lipstick, which is the Rimmel London #120 Cutting Edge. I am totally loyal to M.A.C, even though I own only this lipstick but that's fine. I was using the M.A.C lipstick really a lot, so I was scared I was going to run out of it and I had to go look for another lipstick that had around the same color, which was the Rimmel #120. The Rimmel is closer to to a deep cherry color and where as the M.A.C is more into the purple region, but I but I totally fell in love with it either way. Take notice that the colors could differ from one skin tone to another. 


"Nature didn't need an operation to be beautiful. It just was." -Scott Westerfeld







Comments

Popular Posts