May Favorites


May had been a hectic time for me with all the final exams and graduation to be prepared for. 
So I listed my favorite items that I like to use for my simple everyday makeup.




Benefit Roller Lash:
I finally I got my hands on this mascara after months of thinking if I should buy it or not. So, now that I have it in my hands, I can tell you if it is worth the hype. Like any other Benefit product it does not fail to impress me. I totally love this for many reasons:
1) It gives my lashes impressive volume
2) Gives lashes a major curl as if you were using a roller
3) It separates lashes nice and evenly distributed
The only thing I dislike this mascara after it dries it has a sticky after effect that just bothers me. Other than that it is a prefect mascara and I would definitely repurchase it.



Pixi by Petra Beauty Bronzer (Summertime):
I hardly wear enough bronzer because I am always scared if I look too brown or orange. When I got my Ipsy subscription it had this bronzer at first I was skeptical about it, but after I applied it on my face it gave me an amazing glow to my face. I used the bronzer in light contour application in the places where the sun would naturally hit and it was not heavy at all, it gave my face a simple glow which I loved.


Bodyography Essential Brow trio:
I got this product in my monthly Boxycharm subscription box, I used this brow shadow I used the medium shade for my eyebrows and it gave my brows amazing definition and it was easy to fill with an eyebrow brush. The other colors that I couldn't use for my brows I used them as eyeshadows and they also work whether dry or wet.



Maybelline Matte 7:
I used this lipstick every day for the past month and I absolutely love it. One of the reasons I loved it is because even though it's matte it still keeps your lips moist. It really works well for a simple everyday look.



Pop Beauty Eyeshadow:
This is an eyeshadow trio named "Peach Parfait" I adore this trio for many reasons. First, it is really pigmented and I absolutely love, these three colors in general and they do work for a spring/summer eye makeup. The colors blend well together and is perfect for an everyday look.


Ipsy May GlamBag:
I found this makeup bag completely adorable and I just loved the caption on the bag. What I love the most about the Ipsy Glambags is that you can use it in any handbag and it will be useful and will look amazing inside. 


“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.” 
― Scott WesterfeldUglies


Comments

  1. Really like your choices, I'm also considering buying Roller Lash by Benefit!
    http://simplebitisho.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your choices, I'm also considering buying Roller Lash by Benefit!
    http://simplebitisho.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts