February Favorites






February has come and gone!
Here are some of the things I used throughout the month of February. 


Ipsy February Glam bag: Since I have a subscription with Ipsy and the was my first month,  I truly was excited to get my Glam bag and see the goodies that were inside of it. What caught my eyes was the bag cause the colors are vibrant, alluring, and it has an amazing pattern, and what's great about that you can fit your lipstick and mascara in and just throw it in your purse. 

Lipsticks: I added two lipstick here, which are the Revlon Colorburst in the shade Unapologetic (which I mention in my Make Up Haul post) and the Jingai in the shade Pink A Boo ,which I got in my boxycharm box. I chose these two because they were really right for the month of Valentines because they both are shades of pink, the Revlon is more vibrant and playful and the Jingai is a nice soft pink shade. 

Blush and Highlighter: I picked the Sleek blush in the shade Rose Gold, which I am totally in love with that I use it every time I go out because it is a light shade that really makes the face look more lively and it works well with the Benefit High Beam highlighter (mentioned in the Feelin' Dandy post if you'd like to read about it) which I apply on the cheekbones and start rubbing and spreading it through where I want my face to be highlighted. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder: This product saved my life so much, because I live in a very humid city so I do tend to get a bit of an oily face when I have make up on. The powder really helped control the oiliness in my skin and did help set my foundation and concealer in place for a long time. 

NCLA Nail Polish:  I got this nail polish from my boxycharm box which was great because I wanted something fun to do with my nails. Whats great about this that you can wear it alone or on top of another color there are no restrictions with how you want to do it.



Benefit Triple Performing Moisturizer: I have been recently using this on a daily basis every morning which keeps my skin moisturizered for a long time and as well it smells so fresh and soapy which makes your face feel clean and radiant. 

Victoria Secret Body Spray: I got this from my best friend on my birthday which was no October and I just used did it (let's hope she doesn't read this) which makes me wish I used it sooner because it smells wonderful and it has a hint of peach or apricot I really can't put my finger on it and that's one of the reasons I love it. 



 Brookside Candle: I have this candle for a while but I have used it more recently because I have missed the smell of cranberries and tangerine floating around my room, which makes me wanna eat cranberries. The scent reminds me of Autumn so much and I love because Autumn is my favourite time of year.



"A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you." - Elbert Hubbard

Comments

  1. Love the products and your blog!
    simplebitisho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts