Mother's Day Gift







Mother's day has passed and gone (depends what day you celebrate it) and this actually the first year I got my mom something for her. When I was a kid, I would usually take my mom's diamond earrings in one of those earring holders and place it on her nightstand as if I got it for her and I would that very year.

Anyways, back to the gift, so I know that my mom loves make-up and she is always finding videos on how to use them. When I was at Sephora I found these tiny book palettes that had instructions on how to accomplish a certain eye makeup style, which I found every useful for anyone who wants to learn.




What really caught my eye about these palettes that they are small and easy to place in any luggage or hand bag and also the colors of the eyeshadows are just simple and vibrant colors. Which I think should be in everyone's makeup storage. 











“All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” 
― Abraham Lincoln


Comments

Popular Posts