Make-up Haul












This is one my favourite purchases ever. I'll tell you why.  

Lipsticks:

Chanel Rouge Coco no. 06 (Égérie): This is the first time I buy a Chanel lipstick and I was not disappointed. I'm not if all of this lipstick line has a shimmer to it, but this one does and it gives this very nice natural glow. The color is a soft peach-orange color that's nice in the winter mornings.

Revlon Super Lustrous no. 002 (Pink Pout): I'm so loyal to Revlon that whatever product they have I must try it out. This lipstick is a matte pink that leans into the beige tone and also this is a very nice color for the winter. 

Revlon Colorburst no. 245 (Audacious) no. 210 (Unapologetic) no. 250 (Standout): When I bought this I started with the no. 245 and absolutely loved it that I just had to buy more of it in different colors. The reason that I love it is because its matte and I've been recently trying matte lipsticks more often and this is excellent if you wanna try that out because it lasts long and comes in various shades, plus if you are not into matte Revlon does have this in a shimmery line as well.

Max Factor Lipfinity no. 065  (Euphoric): I like this lipstick because it lasts long and it comes with a moisturizer applicator though it tends to be flakey and that can get annoying but it has amazing colors that's one of the reasons that I went and bought many other colors.

Eyeliners:

Maybelline Color Show no. 400 (Marvelous Maroon) & no. 110 (Black Gold): I use this eyeliners everyday they are so intense with color. They are amazing to be used above and under the eyelash line it will give you  a very dramatic eye if you smudge it.

Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof no. 59 (Dynamint) no. 58 (Pink about you): One of my favourite colors ever they are so bold and striking. I love them so much that I didn't realise that I had another in the color Morning Lime. I have one thing to say you must buy them.

Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner (Blackest Black): If you want really black liquid liner this should be in your make up bag now! I wore this every where I went. I was so obsessed with this liner and it has an easy application and it goes really smoothly on the eyelid.

Lancôme Artliner Eyeliner Tracé Dense: I love this eyeliner because the color is grey with a metallic finish and it goes on very smoothly on the eyelid for easy application. This is great for a party or just for a night out.

Palette:

Urban decay Naked palette: I love this palette it's so beautiful and the color tones are amazing they are warm and neutral that can work with everyday make up. I use this palette with the Maybelline Color Show eyeliners cause it goes with the color scheme of the palette.

Nail-polish:

Givenchy Nail Lacquer no. 14 (Bronze Précieux):  I adore this nail polish for many reasons: 1) it's givenchy 2) it's a very odd color but pretty to have  3) it's standout. You won't believe how many people look at my nails and ask where I got it from. Though I know it's too expensive for a nail polish but I like it.  

Blushes: 

Revlon Powder Blush no. 008 (Racy Rose) no. 004 (Not Wine): I adore these too blushes! The racy rose has a shimmery finish it also leaves a very natural color on your face. The wine not has a matte finish even though it looks like a heavy color it leave a natural color. I totally recommend these blushes for an everyday wear.

Eyebrows:

Beautiful Brows: This is a UK brand for eyebrows and it has become a part of my daily makeup routine. I never filled my eyebrows until I saw this product and its a very simple to get use to. It comes with 2 brushes: highlighter brush and a doubled ended eyebrow brush, tweezers and 3 Stencils for your eyebrow shape. To be honest I do not use them because my eyebrows aren't shaped perfectly. It comes with an instruction manual to help you. 


Smile, laugh, love then all is well.
-Soraya

Comments

Popular Posts