Birchbox January 2015






I know it's a bit late, but I like to take my time with the sample so I can fully talk about them.

Harvey Prince (Sincerely) Full-size:$39: It's a fresh and spicy-sweet floral scent. I think this perfume could be a hit and miss with people because it really depends on what the person likes. Though there is a big possibility I would purchase the perfume. 

Sumita (Jaipur Gold) Full-size:$11-$21: This eyeliner is really soft and goes smoothly on the eyelids. Plus its a long-lasting color and doesn’t irritate the eyes, which is perfect for me, cause my eyes do tend to be sensitive to the change of the weather. So, I totally recommended this eyeliner.

Vasanti Cosmetics Brighten up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator Full-size:$34: I saw results within the first two days I used this. It has tiny crystals that graze the surface of the skin for a smooth skin. This Exfoliator has papaya with contains a lot of benefits for the skin. This works for all skin types.

Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45+ Full-size:$39: This is a light BB cream, it's a four-in-one product it contains a primer, moisturizer, sunscreen and treatment serum. The BB cream has brightening properties and anti-aging benefits. I used this product when I was having good skin days and it gives a wonderful natural glow to the skin.

Whish Body Butter (Lavender) Full-size:$24: This organic body butter is smooth on the skin and is excellent after a shower, it keeps the skin smooth for a long time and smells incredible. It's the first butter I find that's non-greasy and protects the skin from UV rays, which I was happy with. But I was disappointed that the smell does not last longer, but over all its a good product.



Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
-Confucius

 ✵









Comments

Popular Posts